Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pepples, nibbles and pie!

-Lay’s Barbecue Potato Chips are delectable

-There is a girl in my Waldorf English class who laughs like an uncomfortable eunuch-goat, with one deaf friend.

-To all the guys I know (and for that matter, the girls too): please don’t ever tan, or wear pink underwear that I can see.

-Napping in a warm car, during the middle of the day, listening to music, is a great way to waste time.

-Mitty/Mitt Romney likes to go in the pond…

-Johnny Peake has decided that it is fun to talk to me all the time… thanks robby for befriending him… really, I mean, where would I be without Johnny telling me about losing his keys, and asking me of your whereabouts… I just don’t know…

The title of this blog came from an idea of Connie Johnson's, she was trying to think of a name for a store, and that was what she came up with...


"who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Petros said...

jesus christ... i think you've got the family knack for internet lists... and you've got the added power of having fresh mom-quotes at your finger-tips...

4:54 PM  
Blogger Ravi said...

Hey, look on the bright side. Jonny Peake could be living in the same building as you for an academic year. At least he doesn't come to your house and wake you up all the time and THEN tell you about his lost keys.

3:34 PM  
Blogger signe said...

siriiiiii
i can't wait to come home & laugh at all the silly things mom says with you - i thought it said nipples for a store name & that would be hilarious. let's also nap. and be lazy as fuck. i love you.xx.

11:08 PM  
Blogger laurax said...

... you forgot about the giant diamonds in both ears, in reference to Travis Ruby ... who is always late for Government ... which is where, I assume, you composed this delightful list of things that made me smile.

Let's have a tea party again ... sometime next week. Or several times next week.
We can experiment with other various ... ridiculous ... useless times of the day to have it, as well.
*Cross 8:46 p.m. off the list.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home